1) Amy is at a clothing store shopping for a new pair of pants.
2) Lisa, a saleswoman, asks her if she needs any help.
3) Lisa: May I help you?
4) Amy: I'm just browsing.
5) Lisa: Let me know if I can help. My name is Lisa.
6) Amy: Do these pants come in black?
7) Lisa: Yes, but we're sold out. They're so popular, we can't keep them in stock.
8) Amy: Do you have any black pants on sale?
9) Lisa: Yes, these are marked down from $69.95 to $24.95.
10) Amy: That's a good buy, but I'm not crazy about the fabric.
11) Lisa: What about these pants? These are on sale for $49.
12) Amy: That's a little pricey, but I'll try them on.
13) (Amy enters the fitting room with the pants.
14) A few minutes later, Lisa comes to check on her).
15) Lisa: How are the pants?
16) Amy: A little snug.
17) Lisa: That style does run small. Let me bring you the next size up.
18) (Lisa hands Amy the pants and Amy puts them on).
19) Amy: These pants are a little big, aren't they?
20) Lisa: No, they fit nicely!
21) Amy: They're baggy in the back, don't you think?
22) Lisa: No, they're perfect. Take my word for it.
23) Amy: I'm just not sure. I think I'd better hold off for now.